ProGroup's Diversity Theater:
In response to requests from clients for new and innovative learning events, ProGroup established a "diversity theater", ProGroup Players™, in 2003. This interactive diversity theater learning group has already been seen by thousands of participants. The success of diversity theater as a diversity training tool is derived from our ability to hear the client's cultural and diversity issues from which we develop a customized, educational, and entertaining script that weaves in organization-specific issues with proven diversity models and customized vignettes.
One feature of ProGroup Players that sets us above other diversity theater resources is that our diversity theater group reinforces diversity awareness and diversity tools learned previously but focuses on skill building and practice in a safe interactive manner. Another distinctive feature is that a senior diversity expert facilitates each ProGroup Players diversity theater session. The facilitator brings the audience into your organization's customized vignettes and leads them in becoming Diversity Change Agents.
Key benefits of ProGroup Players' diversity theater approach include:
1. Diversity theater that is customized to your organization's diversity concerns.
2. Diversity theater that amuses and disarms skeptics with wit.
3. Professional actors — a diverse group of professional actors make this diversity theater event smooth and seamless.
4. The skills building component takes this beyond a simple presentation of diversity theater and makes it into a useful tool.
5. Experienced facilitation helps this diversity theater event connect with all levels of your organization.